Sunday, December 14, 2008

Prayer Request

Cheryl's Kloie hasn't been doing well the past couple of weeks. They have not been able to figure out what's going on. She won't sleep and she's seizing alot. They finally admitted her to St Lukes on Friday and then later Friday evening flew her to Milwaukee so she could be closer to her Neuroligist. They still haven't figured out what's going on, Cheryl is hoping she will "act sick" tomorrow when the specialist comes in.

Cheryl really wants to come home. She's been looking forward to coming to church with me on Weds night.

Specific prayer requests:
  • That the dr's figure out what's going on
  • That Cheryl and Bill can figure out transportation issues once Kloie is discharged
  • That Cheryl can make it home in time to come on Weds night
  • That Cheryl can get some much needed rest (Kloie doesn't sleep, Cheryl doesn't sleep)

This is Andrew and Kloie at Halloween.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura - I was just going to your blog to look at Andrew's bed and found this!! You are SO thoughtful - thanks for all your support and prayers! I love the photo of Kloie and Andres. I also read the page of your 10 minute pity party. You are definitely not alone....

You are amazing - I don't know how you have time for any of this! I don't work outside the home and I don't have the time! Cheryl