Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Decorating at Flesners'

Our Faith Family got together at Flesner's Tuesday night so we could get their Christmas tree up and decorated. Between Julie's struggle with her cancer treatments and John throwing his back out, they just hadn't got to it yet. So Jim and Loren went and got a tree at Lowe's which John right away said was "too skinny". We all ate Chillie and Chicken Noodle soup and then decorated the tree.




Aren't they cute?


Have I mentioned that I love my new stove? Well I do, if I haven't. Aaron and I spent the day baking cookies since there was no school. I have truly fallen in love with my kitchen. After having that old, awful stove and oven, this is a treat.




I went in on Saturday morning and found Andrew like this. It just demonstates how much we needed this new bed. Now I don't have to worry about him falling out and he has room to move too. By the way, he started on his tummy with his head at the other end of the bed.











1 comment:

Prachar family said...

What a service for the Flesners!! Great idea. LOVE your kitchen, and the wall color too! Andrew looked quite pleased with his new position!