April 1st was the dig day, and by Friday they already had the footings in. We met at the lot today to discuss the garage and driveway, the house is really long. Have been spending alot of time on www.hgtv.com looking at fireplaces and bathrooms. I think we've got the fireplace part figured out. We've chosen green for the shingles and "snow" for the siding along with grey shutters. The front door will be green as well to draw down some of the color from the roof. Guess the house is supposed to have 3 colors to be asthetically pleasing? whatever.
Well, I didn't get the taxes done. I can't seem to locate my W2- which of course is not uncommon for me. I'd loose my head if it weren't attached to my body. So coming to crunch time and have to get them done. Will get a copy of the w-2.
So, we had soccer practice yesterday, went for 2 hours and Aaron had alot of fun, got some excercise and got a sunburn. I'll have to post our snow pictures tomorrow, so people know we actually had a ton of snow. In fact, we still have snow drifts that are melting, was a beautiful weekend though.
So, we had soccer practice yesterday, went for 2 hours and Aaron had alot of fun, got some excercise and got a sunburn. I'll have to post our snow pictures tomorrow, so people know we actually had a ton of snow. In fact, we still have snow drifts that are melting, was a beautiful weekend though.
Church was good this morning, Brooks is starting a series on spiritual warfare and I'm really looking forward to it. He preached on Genesis this morning and will move on to Ephesions next week.
That's it. Didn't get all done I wanted to, except got the van cleaned out and filled 3 garbage bags of trash. To embarrassed to post a pick of what our house really looks like. Can't wait to move.
Love,
Me



No comments:
Post a Comment