The pictures were taken at Leigh and David's wedding in January.
It's raining, and it can stop any time now. the news says it only rained an inch, we think it was more like 3 inches or better here. Lots of water in the basement so spent the evening trying to pump it out. Loren is taking his motorcycle safety course so it was just me.
Busy week. Andrew had another tooth pulled on Weds. Then he decided to get sick on Thursday so I had to pick him up from school. Scout meetings on Tues and Weds, soccer on Mon and Weds, AWANA on Weds and there was something last night but I can't remember what. Cancelled piano today because of water in the basement. Also cancelled KAB for tomorrow with Scouts. I never know if that's a good idea or not. Some times I think it should be rain or shine. Guess I can't please everybody.
The house is going well. They've got the footings in and alot of the dirt work done. The next step is bathroom fixtures.



No comments:
Post a Comment