Work was, well work. Got there at 8:30 and left at 3:30. Prior to that I made sure the kids got on the bus. Fortunately it wasn't the typical Friday morning fight as I made sure Aaron had his homework ready to go last night. A little frustrated because he wasn't done yet when I got home from my
Scout meeting. Also had Andrew ready so the bus didn't need to wait.
After work we all loaded up and went to piano lessons in Coralville. We were late of course b/c of an accident on I-380. While there I sat chatting with Theresa and Nathan and started talking about Andrew's teeth. Reached in to show which one was getting a pulled, and it popped out. So much for that tooth. Still need to get one pulled though.
After piano we headed up to the lot to see how things are going there. A lot of progress in just a couple of days. We went Tuesday when they had just dug the hole. Today they have half the struts up. So I think it's going to go fast. Wish I could have taken Andrew up to the lot but it was just to muddy. Let Aaron use my camara and take some pics though. If I get to it this weekend I'll try and post some pics.
A lot of stuff to do this weekend, and it looks to be beautiful.
To Do: TAXES!!!!!, I need to start going through stuff downstairs. My goal is to work on it for a minimum of 1/2 hour both Saturday and Sunday. If that's all I do I should get a lot done. Then of course there are dishes and laundry and our bedroom is a pit. Need to get the old dresser out and the new one in. Aaron has soccer practice tomorrow and of course church and Bible Study on Sunday.



No comments:
Post a Comment