Ok, haven't posted pictures since July, 2006 so I better start with those. Just a couple of recent pics of the boys. Aaron as Harry Potter and Andrew at Planet X playing video games with Sasha.


Yep, it's been that long since I've posted. I could sit here and offer all kinds of excuses. Fact is, it's my blog and I can post when and what I want. But there are some reasons that might be worth dealving into.
No time: This seems reasonable. I am very busy, especially since I've gone back to work full-time. But it seems like I don't have time for anything: spending time with God, cleaning my house, calling friends, paying bills, etc. Boy, I just don't have time for anything, except for playing games at POGO.
Forgot I even had a blog: This is actually true. There was a time period of not posting where I just didn't think about might blog. So I did in fact "forget".
I was experiencing depression: This is true, I like to think it's under control though. I am very greatful for pills and to the dr who gave them to me. Now I just need to remember to take them now and again... every day.
My life seems boring: Well, ok, my life is not boring. But I also sometimes get tired of writing about it. I don't want people to feel sorry for me, but at the same time I do like attention.
What I find interesting now, is that I don't seem to want alot of attention, which is unusual for me. I've always thrived on attention. Now I find myself doing alot of stuff to avoid it. Am I maturing? Finally at the age of 39? I don't know, I can't answer that right now.


