I'm supposed to be cleaning!!! And part of that is picking through all these papers that seem to strangle the kitchen and dining area. While doing this I ran across a Language Arts assignment about role models Aaron had done earlier in this year. I saved it because I was going to save it (I still am). Thought I would type out some of what it says though.
List the Six Traits of Good Character and explain what each means:
1. Trustworthiness: Being able to count on you and other people.
2. Respect: speaking to others kindly, not arguing, and showing respect to yourself while practicing healthful behaviors.
3. Responsibility: Keeps promises, think before acting.
4. Fairness: Treats people equally, open minded, patient.
5. Caring: Is kind, generous, compassionate, helpful.
6. Citizenship: Obeys rules and laws, practices advocacy.
Describe a Role Model that you have in your life. Who are they and what traits/behaviors do they possess that make them a good role model?
One of my role models is God. God is one my role models because he is perfect and inspires me to do good things. Because I know he's smiling at me when I do somthing in his glory.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment