Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sometimes one of the bigger things that I struggle with is my own frustration and stress level when I suddenly have something "thrown" at me. I usually need about 48 hours to settle down and start to work things out in my mind.

We got notified by our school district today that the elementary start time is being changed to 9am so Andrew's bus time will be moved to sometime after 8am. I so very much appreciate their letting us know now, so we can try to work out the details. But I still find it frustrating and then the worry starts. I fully understand and agree with why the changes have been made. The issue I have is childcare for Andrew.

Right now I have to be at work by 8:30. The schedule has worked out so perfect for us because Andrew is picked up at 7:40 so I have plenty of time to get to work, but I also have to be pulling out of my driveway by 8am. So I'm nervous. It's not like I can just drop Andrew off at the local sitter or take him to the before school program, they are not equipped for him (not that he's hard to take care of, because he's not).

So anyway, I'm just trying to work out the details in my mind so they can be worked out by August. But I've also got to learn to live by faith that everything will work out. My hope is that I can get before school care worked out which would maybe even open up more opportunities at work.

Ok, enough of that. I've got to end this post with more pictures of baby Ben. I've changed my mind (aunts can do that). He looks like Scott, especially in the eyes. Although I still see alot of Beth in him too.








No comments: