Wednesday, February 04, 2009

February 4

I had a great talk with my brother Scott on Sunday. The baby is due any day now and I can't wait. Also, mom and Chuck were still without power as of Monday from the ice storm in Arkansas. It's close to a week now.

After having been here for 4 months we finally have a fire going in our basement. Loren got a load of firewood from one of his friends, and after a little bit of trial and error got the fire going. He's now taken to falling asleep next to the fire. I think the fireplace was a good thing.

We got togethere with our Faith Family on Sunday to watch the Super Bowl. We were all disappointed when the Cardinals lost so it wasn't really worth any picture taking. I haven't quite convinced them how much fun blogging is yet. I did get this one of Tucker's dog with Andrew thought. Guess they made friends.

When we built this house we opted to do a bathtub with a handheld shower for Andrew, instead of a roll in shower. It's actually a difficult decision because there are pros and cons to both. But the smile on Andrew's face during a whirlpool bath says it all.

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Kids just love a bubble bath!! Love it! Super Sunday was Super disappointing wasn't it???