I've no pictures. I keep thinking I need to blog and then realize I don't have pictures. Does that mean I can't blog? Honestly, I was going to snap a few at church this morning but forgot my camara (my life story).
Our Faith Family had the welcome center and I had this wonderful idea of handing out Hershey's kisses. Wouldn't it be so cool to get a picture of my sweet adorable boys handing out Kisses to the masses.
Well, first off it was cold and Aaron didn't seem to get the grasp that he needs to shut the door between letting people in and saying good morning. Then Andrew decided that he didn't like being at the door and screamed the whole time. Yep, that's Andrew. Instead of saying "good morning" he just screams. I even had it all programed on his switch. Nevermind the fact that he spit up gross smelly stuff that someone else had to bring to my attention.... *sigh* Oh the joy.
But the kisses were handed out, Aaron made it to Children's Church, Andrew watched the movie Cars in the resource room and I made it in for the sermon. So all is well.
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment