The boys have been working hard on their Derby cars for the past week. On Saturday they finally got to race.
The finished product.
Gotta have friends. Kollin, Aaron and Dillon are all friends from school plus of course Scouts.
3-2-1 GO!!!!!
I was not the least bit happy (and a tiny bit embarrassed) when Aaron got first place in the Derby for the 3rd year in a row. I still don't know how that happens.



3 comments:
Hey, when you got it, you got it! Don't be embarrassed!! That's great! Obviously you know how to build those cars!
Way to go boys!!! Laura I love the background colors of the blog! I am excited to keep checking in to see what is happening.
take care
HEY
Be proud! The cars are done the right way, and Aaron is a success! Three cheers for my terrific nephew!
Post a Comment