Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kloie

They finally figured out that Kloie has C-diff. She's still in Milwaukee but hopefully will be back on her normal diet tomorrow so can get discharged on Friday. So now the other concern is the weather.



I'm so disappointed tonight. I was looking forward to going the women's group at church and listening to Jeanie, and I didn't get to go. I've been fighting a major bad headache for two days and it got the best of me. I made it through work until 2pm when I said I had to leave, made it in to see Kari (chiro) then came home and crashed. Kathy (aide) was here with Andrew and she just let me sleep, I didn't get up until 7:30. I'm bummed. And, I still have the headache though my neck and back are much better. The pain is tolerable with the lights out and silence. All I've got are the tree lights going. Am just waiting for Loren and Aaron to get home so I can suffer that stimulation.

No comments: