On Saturday, we all went bowling because it's something that Andrew enjoys doing. It's so nice to be able to go out do something as a family. And you will note by the scoreboard below that we didn't do half bad.
Andrew uses a ramp to bowl. He loves watching the pins fall down, when he's not distracted by the bowlers in the other lane. Especially the two year old little girl with all her giggles.
We also challenged Cynthia to a game of RISK. I of course didn't want to play because I knew I would win. After all, I am ruler of the world!!! And I was right, red once again dominated (it must be the color). We did not however finish the game. We stopped so that we could have a discussion regarding strategy with Aaron. I won't tell you my secret, although I did tell Aaron. This was Cynthia's first time and she caught on as soon as all the armies were placed what the strategy is.
I must add that the weekend had it's mishaps as well. We were all bored silly on Saturday because all they talked about was the ice that was coming. So we sat and watched it rain, really wishing we were doing something more product (thus RISK). We then decided that we wanted pizza. Cynthia did the ordering and we sent Loren for the pick up.
Well, this just goes to show that even 4-wheel drive pick-ups can go in the ditch during and ice storm. We spent Sunday afternoon getting it towed. And no, we didn't get our pizza.
And the post just wouldn't be complete without a picture of Toby the wonder dog. He looks very bored for Christmas morning.



1 comment:
I swear I will not bowl without bumpers ever again! A gutter ball takes all the fun right out of it. We got risk for the kids and can't wait to annihilate them!
Post a Comment