Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ashleigh Kieliszewski

I don't know Ashleigh but she died this morning. She died at 3:15 am while lying in the arms of her mommy and daddy. Ashleigh was 4 years old and had struggled for 2 years with Neuroblastoma which is a very nasty and aggresive cancer. I ran across her Care Page last week when I was visiting another child's Care Page. Seems like I do that alot lately, look at Care Pages of sick kids.

I heard a song on the radio yesterday. I can't remember the name or the words off hand but I'll look it up and post it later today. It's one of those songs that you can't really understand the words when you're listening on the radio. Yesterday I finally did and I loved the song. It's a very sad song though if you don't understand it's meaning.

No comments: