Thursday, January 15, 2009

it is COLD

According to the National Weather Service it is now -24 with a windchill of -51. IMHO it is too cold to do much of anything. But alas, I must go to work today. I stayed home for the "snow" day yesterday, today is Loren's turn.

Aaron digging his snow cave.
Gotta love those red cheeks. He did manage to get himself a cup of hot chocolate, compliments of mom.

Yes, we stayed home yesterday but I'm not sure we accomplished much. Despite my best effort, at times I have difficulty getting my butt out of this chair. I did get to work on some of my clutter issues though. See, I'm making progress.

Before you can organize, you must sort. So I guess that's what's happening.

1 comment:

Prachar family said...

Looking good! Love your blog background! I feel so bad for even thinking ONCE today that I was cold. It is only in the 50's here...I really don't know why anyone lives there!