Anyway, it just so happened that last Saturday was my birthday. Grandma and Bets came up and brought lunch which was very nice. I would love to do it more often. Maybe I'll post pictures of them later but I wanted to show off the ones below this time.
I love this picture of Aaron and Andrew. It's not so often that I get a good one of the two of them together, so I'll take what I can get. Sometime this year I need to work on getting portraits done. Andrew just doesn't like to cooperate overly much and so the times I have tried it's been a complete waste.

This is mom at her finest. She always has to work so that she can get the "perfect picture". You turn this way, that way, smile like that again, etc. Here she is explaining why she does that so she can get a good picture. I think this is priceless.

Becky and Andrew of course. Looks like Andrew is about as tall as Becky who looks like she's about to lose control of the situation. The kid loves to squirm and would scoot right off your lap if you let him.
Mom spends so much time trying to get everyone to pose just right so she can get that perfect picture. I maintain that the candids are the best. This one could never be posed and is well worth framing.




No comments:
Post a Comment